AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD software for manufacturing, with libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
Certificate courses in Architecture CAD
- Creo Duration-100 hours
- Inventor Duration-80 hours
- Ansys Duration-100 hours
- CATIA Duration-100 hours
- AutoCAD 2D Duration-40 hours
- AutoCAD 3D Duration-40 hours
- Primavera 6 Duration-50 hours
Diploma in Architecture CAD
- AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D, CATIA, Primavera 6 Duration:350 hours
- Creo, Inventor , Ansys, CATIA, AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D, Primavera 6 Duration:400 hours
Creo is a complete suite of concept design, 2D, 3D, simulation & analysis engineering software. The Unique feature is that It has taken into account how product design and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations.
The key promises of Creo tools include: faster time to market, product quality, design efficiency, minimum errors, less scrap and rework.
- Creo’s 2D solutions
- Creo’s Sketch, Layout, and Schematics products
- Diagram complex systems
- Create detailed engineering concept drawings
- Creo’s 3D solutions
- Creo’s Parametric, direct, and options modular
- 3D models by advanced CAD users
- Cero’s MCAD, ECAD, View Mobile and Illustrate modules
- Visualize all product data available in any media formats
Autodesk Inventor, is a computer-aided design application for creating 3D digital prototypes used in the design, visualization and simulation of products. It uses ShapeManager, their proprietary geometric modeling kernel. Autodesk Inventor competes directly with Solid Works and Solid Edge.
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- 2D sketching
- 3D sketching
- Parametric part Modeling
- Creating Work Features
- Editing Features
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- Creating I-Part, I-Features, I-Logic
- Assembly Design
- Bottom-Up Assembly
- Top-Down Assembly
- Creating Adaptive, Flexible components
- Creating Presentation File
- Creating Level of details Representation
- Understanding Simplified Assemblies
- Using Shrinkwrap
- Creating Skeleton Modeling
- Sheetmetal Design
- Surface Modeling
- Drafting & Detailing
- Freeform Modeling
- Inventor Studio
ANSYS offers a suit of engineering simulation software for engineering and designers to virtually analyse how their products work in real world environment, at an early stage of product design.
- Introduction to CAE
- General Procedure involved in EFA
- GUI of ANSYS Workbench
- Working on a Project
- CAD modeling using ANSYS Workbench
- Post Processing
- Defining and Assigning Materials
- Generating the mesh
- Optimizing the model to refine mesh
- Working with different boundary conditions
- Surface and Line Models
- Static Structural analysis
- Model analysis
- Buckling analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Coupled Field
CATIA V5 is one of the world’s leading parametric solid modeling packages. CATIA V5 emphasizes on the solid modeling techniques that enhance the productivity and efficiency of the user.
This course is a structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the part, Assembly, Drafting, Wireframe & Surfaces and Generative sheet metal Design workbenches of CATIA V5.
- Advanced Solution for conceptual design
- 3D modeling & documentation
- Product design, industrial design & styling
- Streamline 2D design, drafting, documentation, drawing & 3D annotation.
- Assembly design, sheet metal design & template based design
- CAE geometry editing
- Comprehensive meshing
- Fine element assembly management.
- Multi-CAE environments.
- Visual analysis & Validation.
AutoCAD 2D target to educate the students about the essential directions important for expert @D CAD drawing, plan, and drafting utilizing a 2D drafting device. Indeed, even participants with no past CAD experience can advance rapidly through this course which is mastermind in an arrangement that is straightforward. Members will learn CAD essentials and the capacities in 2D drawing.
- File management
- Orthographic drawing
- View management
- Display management
- Layer management
- Selection methods
- Parametric drawings
- Symbol creation using block
- BOM/ Joinery details creation
- Isometric drawings
- Perspective drawings
- Annotations and dimensions
- Team work
- Layout management
- Publish and plot
AutoCAD 3D is the most prominent computer Aided Design(CAD) project created to help experts to plan items, architectural examples or 3D Structures. The course goal is to educate the candidates about the essential directions important to make three dimensional models in different fields. Members will learn CAD essentials and the abilities to change 2D Drawing to 3D drawings.
- 3D modeling concepts in AutoCAD
- Understand and use viewpoint and UCS
- Wireframe modeling
- Solid modeling & editing
- Mesh modeling & editing
- Surface modeling & editing
- Create & mange @D views from 3D models
- Materials, lights & rendering
- Working with images
- Import and Export.
Primavera is extensive, elite, multi-task arranging and control program. It is perfect for venture focused commercial enterprises. Primavera offers associations some assistance with managing pretty much any sort of portfolio. Primavera gives a huge number of approaches to arrange, channel and sort exercise, activities, and assets. It has a rich graphical interface to arrange and oversee and give an account of ventures.
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Creation of Project
- Creating logbooks
- Working with EPS and OBS
- Use of Constraints in Primavera
- Resource administration
- Risk administration
- Managing portfolios and dashboards
- Application of advancement columnist and colleague