TEKLA STRUCTURAL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL-ADVANCED(DURATION: 6 MONTHS)
In Tekla Structural Design Professional Advanced program candidates undergo a three month guaranteed Internship with an International company which is a key feature in the six month program.
Tekla Structural Designer is progressive programming that gives builds the ability to break down and plan structures effectively and productively.
Completely mechanized and pressed with numerous one of a kind component for upgraded cement and steel outline, Tekla Structural Designer helps building organizations to win more work and augment benefits. From the snappy examination of option outline plans through to practical change administration and consistent BIM coordinated effort, Tekla Structural Designer can change your business.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
- B.Tech Mechanical/Civil, Diploma in Mechanical/Civil
- Working Executives: Engineers in above Field or working with any other related industry.
Topics covered in Structural Design Profeesional Basic
- Design for all rebar within the beams, columns, slabs, flat plates and walls.
- Detailed reinforcement drawings
- Detailed design and optimization of composite beams, columns, US joists, trusses, braces and plated sections.
- Detailed documentation
- Material take offs and drawings.
- Reinforcement drawings for the entire building
- Tonnages of steel for estimating
We provide three months Industrial Internship with national or international companies in India and thus helping our students to get prepared as per the demands in the industry
- After the successful completion of Tekla Structural Design Professional Training ,each trainee will get a certificate from Tekla India Limited – guaranteeing their Tekla competency and also a Certificate from Reliant Institute of Technology
- 3 month Experience Certificate(Only for Advanced Program not applicable to Basic programs)
Course Timing at Reliant Institute of Technology
- Full time / Part time / Week end - Tekla Basic Training
- Full time ( 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - 45min Lunch break ) Monday to Friday (Min 4hours for each batch)
- Part time ( 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM ) Monday to Friday
- Part time ( 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM ) Monday to Friday
- Week end ( 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM ) Saturday & Sunday
- Week end ( 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM ) Only Sunday